Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Socks


In a conversation with a colleague this morning, we brought up the topic of socks. Here's the deal: your socks say a lot about you. If you are like me, you wear crazy striped socks, Halloween socks at Easter time, or at times, mismatched socks. I'm blessed; as a teacher, people can expect a bit of eccentricity from me, especially because I'm an English Teacher AND I teach 8th grade (many think this is cause of insanity in and of itself). Those who know me wouldn't expect anything different from me.
Some of you don't wear socks. Well, that speaks for itself.
Others must wear the uniform black socks; again, says miles.
So, my question to you is, what kind of socks do you wear? I'm sure you'll find some crazy correlation. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers