Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 2: Day 2

Thank God! Alex is feeling better. She woke this morning and ate a piece of toast and a chocolate chip waffle...a good sign. We're now sitting in front of the tv watching her new favorite show: Full House. How funny is that! I've definitely made a connection; doesn't Kimmy on Full House remind you of Sue Sylvester from Glee? Just a thought.
After dropping by school yesterday after a week, I am now ready to rumble and start working. Today I'm working on all my lesson plans for main idea; working on centers for my Response to Intervention class. I'm really looking forward to it, but it's going to take a lot of work to get it going. It will be worth it, though.
Today's day will be topped off with Jazzercise...nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers