Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2

Day Two of summer vacation consisted of p squared: play date and pool. After dance camp, Alex had her pal over, and we went to the pool...until the torrential down pour. What are you gonna do?
I am reading a great book entitled Commencement. It's about four unlikely girls who ends up rooming together at Smith College, and their lives after their commencement. I like it; it's smart and realistic of the way girls view and judge each other as they grow into womanhood. I'm interested to see how it ties together at the end.
Now, I am going to end my day with the Housewives of New York and Pizza King. I must say that this season of the Housewives of New York is stupid. Kelly Bensimon makes no freaking sense to me. I guess it's inevitable for me to be a Bethanny fan. As with many, I'm sure they feel like kindred spirits with her. Surprisingly, I have become an Alex fan as well. She's honest and caring, and that's all I can say.
Aside from that, I'm enjoying day 2.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers