I gotta tell you, I've been very good up until this afternoon. We are down to the nitty gritty, officially #4 in waiting for TJ's referral. I have been patient and kind willing to let God do His thing in His timing, but today is one of those days, where I'm ready today, now. It all began with a mass email we received from our adoption agency saying that they are seeing further delays with the new two travel process to Ethiopia. I have gone with the flow, prayed through the upcoming court closings in August and September, and here I am.
I would be dishonest to say that I'm not feeling anxious, defeated, even. I accept this as part of the adoption process, but it doesn't make it any easier in this moment.
I called Steve after reading the email and said that I needed a nugget of hope that we're going somewhere, that our little boy is there, that this is real and within reach. I literally cried.
I'm asking for prayer because I'm ready to see my little boy, plan to see him, get ready for him. I want him home.
Well, it's all I got, but I just wanted to share a moment of raw truth in the frustration of it all. Again, please keep us and TJ in your prayers. Thanks.
Coffee Fundraiser (Medical Expenses) - Hey everyone - Thank you all so much for your response to pray for the situation with our medical insurance on behalf of Titus. We greatly appreciate so ma...
3 weeks ago