Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!


Happy first birthday to my sweet boy, Jesse Getiso.  Although I'm writing this a day early, his actual birthday is on the 4th, I wanted to take some time to express how thankful I am for this amazing gift.  Jesse has lit up our lives since the day we knew of him.  There aren't enough words to express how he lights up my heart each and everyday.  We are so honored to be his parents.  
Chillin' w/ my daddy before bath time
Alex's big, toothy grin!  Mwah!
There are so many things I could say about him and how he's changed our lives.  He's just an absolute joy.  He's growing into this funny, adorable kiddo who finds random things hysterical in his car seat.  His favorite book is Llama, Llama Mad at Mama and shares his food with Charlie and Marley, our two dogs.  One of my favorite sights is when he cuddles with Steve before bathtime with his milk and just hangs with his daddy.  His laughter when Alex tickles him is contagious.  He loves to throw balls all over the house and chase after them and nuzzle his face in my hair before he goes to sleep.  I just want to eat him up everyday.  
I thank God for Jesse and Alex.  I thank Him for the opportunity to be a mommy to these two crazy, beautiful children and to be able to have moments like this.  I feel so blessed and humbled.  I love you, sweet boy! 
  
I've had enough cake now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers